greenValue® - Specialized services for renewable energy projects – since 2002
greenValue is an independent and specialized service provider in the renewable energy sector. We offer support for technical and commercial M & A processes and provide services like due diligence, project management, and asset management.
We are experienced in all implementation stages of sustainable real estate, biomass, and photovoltaic projects. We also support our clients in securing the funds required.
Since 2012, our company has focused on biogas upgrading plants and related interconnection facilities. We are now in the early stages of adding hydrogen projects to our portfolio. Most of our clients are part of the energy supply sector as well as institutional investment organizations.
As a company with long-term expertise in renewable energy, we bring extensive know-how to all projects. To ensure the high quality of our work, we follow a quality management system that conforms to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. Once a year, we renew our certification. Furthermore, we constantly optimize our internal processes and improve our knowledge through continuing education.
Since we work in the field of renewable energies, it goes without saying that we consider all aspects of sustainability. In our sustainability report, published every two years, you will find more information on how greenValue implements sustainability throughout its day-to-day operations.
Daniel Kellermann, Managing Director
Mergers and acquisition
Our M&A activities currently focus on the biogas sector and include:
- Due diligence
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis (SWOT)
- Transaction control
- Coordination between stakeholders
- Interface management during project implementation
- Schedule and cost optimization
- Project concept, structure, and planning
- Risk mitigation ( e.g. if the construction time is exceeded)
- Monitoring and controlling the construction progress (e.g. construction meetings and documentation)
- Monitoring regulation compliance, feedstock supply, and plant performance
- Variance analysis (financial, schedule), post project cost analysis
- Permit applications and government communication
- Substrate management for biogas projects (e.g. supply and quantities, coordination of harvest services)
- Acquisition and support of project partners (e.g. negotiating substrate supply contracts)
- Supporting operations management, regular on-site inspections
- Coordination of biomethane sales, substrate purchases, invoicing, etc.
- Energy management and energy tax refund
- Stakeholder and investor reporting
Successfully implemented projects are the best reference. greenValue recently finished a biomethane plant project with a feed-in capacity of up to 700 Nm3/h. We were in charge of coordinating all construction activities starting at the end of 2020 to the first biamethane feed-in and beyond. You can find a detailed article here.
Our list of References highlights many previous projects but is currently only available in German.